camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject @ExchangeException not received by the bean component when called from onException()
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:27:38 GMT
Hi,

I receive a NPE for the Exception in the log when I use the following route
:

        <camel:route errorHandlerRef="txErrorHandlerReqNew">
            <camel:from ref="fileClientEndpoint" />
            <camel:transacted ref="PROPAGATION_REQUIRED_NEW" />

            <camel:onException>

<camel:exception>com.xpectis.x3s.exception.X3SClientException</camel:exception>
                <camel:bean ref="serviceHelper" method="processException" />
                <camel:to ref="queueReportingEndpoint" />
            </camel:onException>

    // ProcessException BEAN
    public List<Map<String, Object>> processException(@ExchangeException
X3SException ex ) {

    NPE is generated in the bean when I try to use the exception coming from
the exchange

   //
   public class X3SException extends Exception {

Is it a issue related to bad config ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect