camel-users mailing list archives

From Stan Lewis <gashcr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel threads deadlock
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:11:30 GMT
What version of servicemix are you running this in?  Does the route
work okay outside of servicemix (maybe replace the calls to your JBI
services with some mock endpoint)?  Have you checked how many elements
are in the SEDA queue that the NMR is using, or have you perhaps tried
switching from SedaFlow to JMSFlow to see if that helps things?