camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject endpoint not found after 2.0.0 upgrade
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:29:29 GMT
I have been using the example from 2.0-M3 with this endpoint in the
server-aop.xml:

    <!-- START SNIPPET: e5 -->
    <!-- the audit store endpoint is configued as file based -->
    <camel:endpoint id="AuditStore" uri="file://target/store"/>
    <!-- END SNIPPET: e5 -->

But I now get this error when I run the camel server:

Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[endpoint]
Offending resource: class path resource
[META-INF/spring/camel-server-aop.xml]

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---