camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic routing with Camel
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 01:08:54 GMT
That is what I am trying to wrap my head around. I am trying to figure out a
way to either create a consumer like:
http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html

But still can't seem to understand how to fit this into a unit test in
question. Not sure how that sets a remote destination which is what I need
right?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---