camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <>
Subject Virtual Topic routing with Camel
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:04:07 GMT
Is there anything else I would have to setup with my embedded broker to be
able to test sending a message to a VirtualTopic to get routed to the
subscribed Queues?

Here is what I have on my server:

    ProducerTemplate producer;

    public boolean sendStatusUpdate(String body) {"//------------------**------------------------------**
----------------//");"sendStatusUpdate: " + body);"//------------------**------------------------------**

        //Send message to

        return true;

Here is my client unit test:

    public void testGetStatusUpdateMessage() throws Exception {"testGetStatusUpdateMessage");

        TableService tableService = (TableService)
        boolean response = tableService.sendStatusUpdate("123");"... the bet was successfully placed: " + response);

        String body =

        assertEquals("Hello World", body);

Now I am not able to get any body messages on
a*nd I have only used the embedded broker at this point.

So what actually happens is my tests run freezes. I assume it is waiting for
a message to be delivered onto *activemq:Player.1.VirtualTopic.TABLE.1 *that
never arrives.

Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Linked IN:
Vacation Rental: