camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Autowire consumerTemplate for client test
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:16:15 GMT
Tell me if this is correct:

Basically, I create a Virtual topic as a destination for a new Message I
create and send it to: "*jms:VirtualTopic.Table.123*"

Then by using a remote client running a MDP, I can have each client
subscribe to "*jms:Player.A.VirtualTopic.Table.123*", "*
jms:Player.B.VirtualTopic.Table.123*", "*jms:Player.C.VirtualTopic.Table.123
*", etc...

This will essentially give me, in AMQ, 1 topic for
*VirtualTopic.Table.123*and then for each client I start, I should be
able to get a message on a
queue "*Player.A.VirtualTopic.Table.123*" ???

Just seems like I am missing something on the creation of the Virtual Topics
and the Queues the consumer(s) connect to.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---