camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Autowire consumerTemplate for client test
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:00:15 GMT
Thanks for the test example. I am going to look at this.

But I do not understand the concept of the listener you speak of. Is there a
page on this concept? An example?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---