camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mina Buffer size
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:51:19 GMT
Hi

Thanks a lot for sharing this. Comes handy when we add this feature to
Camel itself.


On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:23 PM, M.Ismail<mohammed.hany@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
> It worked now here is what I've done:
>
> public class MinaCustomCodecTextLine extends TextLineCodecFactory {
>
>        private static final int maxLineLength = 50000;
>        @Override
>        public ProtocolDecoder getDecoder() throws Exception {
>                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
>                TextLineDecoder decoder = (TextLineDecoder)super.getDecoder();
>                decoder.setMaxLineLength(this.maxLineLength);
>
>                return decoder;
>        }
>
>        @Override
>        public ProtocolEncoder getEncoder() throws Exception {
>                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
>                TextLineEncoder encoder = (TextLineEncoder)super.getEncoder();
>                encoder.setMaxLineLength(maxLineLength);
>
>                return encoder;
>        }
>
>        /**
>         * @param charset
>         * @param delimiter
>         */
>        public MinaCustomCodecTextLine(Charset charset, LineDelimiter delimiter) {
>                super(charset, delimiter);
>                // TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
>        }
>
>        public MinaCustomCodecTextLine() throws Exception {
>                super(Charset.forName("ISO-8859-1"), LineDelimiter.AUTO);
>                this.getDecoder();
>                this.getEncoder();
>
>
>                //
>
>                // TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
>        }
>
> }
>
>
> and before you get the default Camel Context:
> JndiRegistry registry = new JndiRegistry();
>        registry.bind("CustomTextLineCodec", new MinaCustomCodecTextLine());
>        CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext(registry.getContext());
>
>
> then put these in jndi.properties
>
> java.naming.factory.initial =
> org.apache.camel.util.jndi.CamelInitialContextFactory
>
> CustomTextLineCodec = org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFactory
>
> Now all you need to do is to use the codec=CustomTextLineCodec  in your URL.
> Of course you can avoid hard-coding and you can make the solution much
> smarter but I just wanted to show the idea.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Just use the codec option from camel-mina to refer to your custom text
>> line codec in the registry.
>> Then you do not need to do all the stuff you are doing.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM, M.Ismail<mohammed.hany@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I've tried to make this workaround but I am not sure of it. Here is what
>>> I
>>> came up with so far.
>>>
>>>        MinaComponent inComponent = new MinaComponent();
>>>        SocketConnectorConfig connectorConfig = new
>>> SocketConnectorConfig();
>>>
>>>
>>>        TextLineDelimiter txtDelimiter   = TextLineDelimiter.AUTO;
>>>
>>>        Charset charset = Charset.forName("ISO-8859-1");
>>>
>>>        TextLineCodecFactory minaTxtCodecFactory = new
>>> TextLineCodecFactory(charset,
>>> Utility.getLineDelimiterParameter(txtDelimiter));
>>>
>>>  ((TextLineDecoder)minaTxtCodecFactory.getDecoder()).setMaxLineLength(5000);
>>>
>>>  ((TextLineEncoder)minaTxtCodecFactory.getEncoder()).setMaxLineLength(5000);
>>>
>>>
>>>        MinaEndpoint minaEndPoint = new
>>> MinaEndpoint("mina:tcp://172.21.5.99:9123?textline=true&sync=true",inComponent);
>>>
>>>        connectorConfig.getFilterChain().addLast("codec", new
>>> ProtocolCodecFilter(minaTxtCodecFactory));
>>>
>>>        minaEndPoint.setConnectorConfig(connectorConfig);
>>>
>>>        context.addComponent("mina", inComponent);
>>>        context.addRoutes(new MyRouteBuilder());
>>>        ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
>>>
>>>
>>>        context.start();
>>>
>>> What do you think is missing?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> I found the option at:
>>>> http://mina.apache.org/report/1.1/apidocs/org/apache/mina/filter/codec/textline/TextLineCodecFactory.html
>>>>
>>>> We need to expose such option in camel URI so you can easily set it.
>>>> Its default 1024 bytes.
>>>>
>>>> I have created a ticket to track this:
>>>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1939
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Claus Ibsen<claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> Hi
>>>>>
>>>>> Could you go ask at the MINA user forum and check the mina
>>>>> documentation / google it.
>>>>> And then come back with your findings. Then we can see if there is a
>>>>> missing option needed in Camel.
>>>>>
>>>>> You can always use your own "protocol" and thus configure a TextLine
>>>>> protocol that has a bigger buffer if that is possible with Mina.
>>>>> But an option to set in the URI directly would be nice:
>>>>>
>>>>> eg:
>>>>> textline=true&sync=true&buffer=8192
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:29 PM, M.Ismail<mohammed.hany@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>> I'm trying to route messages from TCP to SOAP using this route:
>>>>>> from("mina:tcp://172.xx.xx.xx:9123?textline=true&sync=true").process(new
>>>>>> MyProcessor(true))
>>>>>> .to("http://127.0.0.1:9001/SoapService");
>>>>>> But I get an exception when I send an xml string with size 1994 bytes.
>>>>>> Is
>>>>>> there a way to increase the buffer to let's say 4KB? I'm using
>>>>>> Camel-mina-1.6.1.0 and mina-core 1.1.7.
>>>>>> Here is the Exception I get.
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaConsumer$ReceiveHandler -
>>>>>> [/172.xx.xx.xx:59269] Unexpected exception from exceptionCaught
>>>>>> handler.
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.CamelException:
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderException:
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.BufferDataException: Line is too long: 1994
>>>>>> (Hexdump:
>>>>>> 4E 22 20 52 45 54 55 52 4E 3D 22 4E 4F 22 20 45 58 43 45 50 54 49
4F
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22 4E 4F 22 3E 20 3C 49 54 45 4D 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 44
41
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 5F 54 59 50 45 3D 22 55 4E 4B 4E 4F 57 4E 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D
22
>>>>>> 32
>>>>>> 36
>>>>>> 34 38 35 34 34 34 30 31 31 35 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 50 41 52
41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 54 45 52 3E 20 3C 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45 52 20 44 49 52 45 43 54
49
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 3D 22 49 4E 22 20 4F 52 44 45 52 3D 22 34 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22
4D
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 44
>>>>>> 49 46 59 5F 4F 50 45 52 41 54 49 4F 4E 22 20 52 45 54 55 52 4E 3D
22
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 22 20 45 58 43 45 50 54 49 4F 4E 3D 22 4E 4F 22 3E 20 20 3C 49 54
45
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 44 41 54 41 5F 54 59 50 45 3D 22 55 4E
4B
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 57 4E 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 53 75 70 70 6C 53 65 72 76 69 63
65
>>>>>> 73
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45 52 3E 3C 50 41 52
41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 54 45 52 20 44 49 52 45 43 54 49 4F 4E 3D 22 49 4E 22 20 4F 52 44
45
>>>>>> 52
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22 35 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 43 66 75 22 20 52 45 54 55 52 4E 3D
22
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 22 20 45 58 43 45 50 54 49 4F 4E 3D 22 4E 4F 22 3E 20 3C 49 54 45
4D
>>>>>> 3E
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 20 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56
41
>>>>>> 4C
>>>>>> 55
>>>>>> 45 3D 22 62 73 67 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 62 73 67 22 20 2F 3E 20
20
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 3C
>>>>>> 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C
55
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22 66 74 6E 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 66 74 6E 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20
3C
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45
3D
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 61
>>>>>> 64 64 72 65 73 73 49 6E 64 69 63 61 74 6F 72 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D
22
>>>>>> 61
>>>>>> 64
>>>>>> 64 72 65 73 73 49 6E 64 69 63 61 74 6F 72 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C
41
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D
22
>>>>>> 73
>>>>>> 74
>>>>>> 61 74 75 73 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 73 74 61 74 75 73 22 20 2F 3E
20
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41
4C
>>>>>> 55
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 3D 22 32 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 6E 6F 52 65 70 6C 79 54 69 6D 65
72
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22
31
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 63 61 6C 6C 50 74 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20
4E
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45 3D 22 63 61 6C 6C 50 74 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20 2F 3E 20 20
20
>>>>>> 3C
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55
45
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 66 77 64 50 74 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 66 77
64
>>>>>> 50
>>>>>> 74
>>>>>> 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55
54
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 74 72 75 65 22 20
4E
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45 3D 22 66 6F 72 63 65 50 72 6F 76 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 41 54
54
>>>>>> 52
>>>>>> 49
>>>>>> 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 61
64
>>>>>> 64
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 6F 70 65 72 61 74 69 6F 6E 54 79 70 65 22 20
2F
>>>>>> 3E
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 20 20 3C 2F 49 54 45 4D 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45
52
>>>>>> 3E
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 3C 2F 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45 52 53 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 4D 45 53 53
41
>>>>>> 47
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 49 4E 54 45 52 46 41 43 45 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 45
58
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 52 4E 41 4C 5F 54 41 52 47 45 54 3E 20 3C 2F 41 50 49 3E 0A)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaConsumer$ReceiveHandler.exceptionCaught(MinaConsumer.java:88)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.exceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:564)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextExceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:345)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1000(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.exceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:643)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.IoFilterAdapter.exceptionCaught(IoFilterAdapter.java:75)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextExceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:345)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1000(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.exceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:643)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:224)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51)
>>>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderException:
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.BufferDataException: Line is too long: 1994
>>>>>> (Hexdump:
>>>>>> 4E 22 20 52 45 54 55 52 4E 3D 22 4E 4F 22 20 45 58 43 45 50 54 49
4F
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22 4E 4F 22 3E 20 3C 49 54 45 4D 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 44
41
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 5F 54 59 50 45 3D 22 55 4E 4B 4E 4F 57 4E 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D
22
>>>>>> 32
>>>>>> 36
>>>>>> 34 38 35 34 34 34 30 31 31 35 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 50 41 52
41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 54 45 52 3E 20 3C 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45 52 20 44 49 52 45 43 54
49
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 3D 22 49 4E 22 20 4F 52 44 45 52 3D 22 34 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22
4D
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 44
>>>>>> 49 46 59 5F 4F 50 45 52 41 54 49 4F 4E 22 20 52 45 54 55 52 4E 3D
22
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 22 20 45 58 43 45 50 54 49 4F 4E 3D 22 4E 4F 22 3E 20 20 3C 49 54
45
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 44 41 54 41 5F 54 59 50 45 3D 22 55 4E
4B
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 57 4E 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 53 75 70 70 6C 53 65 72 76 69 63
65
>>>>>> 73
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45 52 3E 3C 50 41 52
41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 54 45 52 20 44 49 52 45 43 54 49 4F 4E 3D 22 49 4E 22 20 4F 52 44
45
>>>>>> 52
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22 35 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 43 66 75 22 20 52 45 54 55 52 4E 3D
22
>>>>>> 4E
>>>>>> 4F
>>>>>> 22 20 45 58 43 45 50 54 49 4F 4E 3D 22 4E 4F 22 3E 20 3C 49 54 45
4D
>>>>>> 3E
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 20 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56
41
>>>>>> 4C
>>>>>> 55
>>>>>> 45 3D 22 62 73 67 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 62 73 67 22 20 2F 3E 20
20
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 3C
>>>>>> 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C
55
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22 66 74 6E 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 66 74 6E 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20
3C
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45
3D
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 61
>>>>>> 64 64 72 65 73 73 49 6E 64 69 63 61 74 6F 72 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D
22
>>>>>> 61
>>>>>> 64
>>>>>> 64 72 65 73 73 49 6E 64 69 63 61 74 6F 72 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C
41
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D
22
>>>>>> 73
>>>>>> 74
>>>>>> 61 74 75 73 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 73 74 61 74 75 73 22 20 2F 3E
20
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41
4C
>>>>>> 55
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 3D 22 32 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 6E 6F 52 65 70 6C 79 54 69 6D 65
72
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22
31
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 63 61 6C 6C 50 74 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20
4E
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45 3D 22 63 61 6C 6C 50 74 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20 2F 3E 20 20
20
>>>>>> 3C
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 54 54 52 49 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55
45
>>>>>> 3D
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 66 77 64 50 74 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 66 77
64
>>>>>> 50
>>>>>> 74
>>>>>> 79 4E 6F 74 69 66 79 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 41 54 54 52 49 42 55
54
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 74 72 75 65 22 20
4E
>>>>>> 41
>>>>>> 4D
>>>>>> 45 3D 22 66 6F 72 63 65 50 72 6F 76 22 20 2F 3E 20 20 20 3C 41 54
54
>>>>>> 52
>>>>>> 49
>>>>>> 42 55 54 45 20 53 49 5A 45 3D 22 31 22 20 56 41 4C 55 45 3D 22 61
64
>>>>>> 64
>>>>>> 22
>>>>>> 20 4E 41 4D 45 3D 22 6F 70 65 72 61 74 69 6F 6E 54 79 70 65 22 20
2F
>>>>>> 3E
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 20 20 3C 2F 49 54 45 4D 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45
52
>>>>>> 3E
>>>>>> 20
>>>>>> 3C 2F 50 41 52 41 4D 45 54 45 52 53 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 4D 45 53 53
41
>>>>>> 47
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 49 4E 54 45 52 46 41 43 45 3E 20 20 20 3C 2F 45
58
>>>>>> 54
>>>>>> 45
>>>>>> 52 4E 41 4C 5F 54 41 52 47 45 54 3E 20 3C 2F 41 50 49 3E 0A)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:165)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
>>>>>>        ... 5 more
>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.mina.common.BufferDataException: Line is too
>>>>>> long:
>>>>>> 1994
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.textline.TextLineDecoder.decodeAuto(TextLineDecoder.java:188)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.textline.TextLineDecoder.decode(TextLineDecoder.java:112)
>>>>>>        at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:158)
>>>>>>        ... 9 more
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Mina-Buffer-size-tp25136625p25136625.html
>>>>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>>> Apache Camel Committer
>>>>>
>>>>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>>>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>> Apache Camel Committer
>>>>
>>>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Mina-Buffer-size-tp25136625p25155992.html
>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> Apache Camel Committer
>>
>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Mina-Buffer-size-tp25136625p25168975.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Mime
View raw message