camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Stop route as part of error handling
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:06:13 GMT
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM, m.s.<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am wondering if it is possible to stop a route as part of the error
> handling. E.g. if I have a transacted route from a JMS endpoint to an http
> endpoint, the route should be stopped if the message cannot be delivered.
> The message should be kept in the queue and redelivered if I manually start
> the route when the endpoint is available again.
> Thank for any hints on how this could be done.

I do think we have in JIRA a ticket to let the route be triggered by
some predicate whether or not they are active or not.
We may get around this in the future so you can attach some sort of
predicate logic to your route that can control the route/consume
if its start or not.

Kinda like the onWhen we got in some other spots.