camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IoSession data in Exchange created by MinaConsumer
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:18:58 GMT
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 1:11 PM, _Jens<jens.riemschneider@icw.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in 1.x we had access to the IoSession via the MinaExchange. Although this
> wasn't the best way to get data from the IoSession, we were able to get
> things like remote and local address, which are sometimes relevant to
> routing. In 2.0 the MinaExchange is gone and access to the IoSession isn't
> possible anymore. Would it be ok to add some properties to the exchange
> created by the MinaConsumer with info about local and remote address (I can
> provide a patch for this)? Or is there another way to get to that
> information that I haven't found yet?

Yeah go ahead and create a JIRA ticket and a patch is much welcome.

Maybe adding a MineMessage that exetends DefaultMessage and then
provide a getter for IoSession would be nice.
Then you can get hold of it

MimaMessage mina = (MinaMessage) exchange.getIn();

// and we should add a nice type converter method so you can do
without ugly casting
MimaMessage mina = exchange.getIn(MinaMessage.class);