camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with FileConsumer and pollEnrich
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:02:13 GMT
I have committed the file and also added a pre check on the pollEnrich
to indicate that it does not currently support polling from a file
based endpoint when the starting endpoint is also file based.

To implement this properly takes much more work currently than we have
as 2.0 is in its final stages.
And to properly support your use case the pollEnrich needs to support
dynamic URI definition using Expression otherwise you cannot set the
filename you want to consume.

The unit test I added shows how to do this. Using Java code with a
ConsumerTemplate.