camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxfEndpoint / ServiceMix / Offline
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 07:53:59 GMT
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Dan Salt<dan.salt@ge.com> wrote:

> Hi :)
>
> Thanks for the quick reply!
>
> My namespace is
>
> xmlns:cxf="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint"
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf-1.6.1.xsd
>
> Which works fine when I have connectivity, but not otherwise.

I suspect its missing in those spring metadata files that lists all
local xsd in the .jar.

http\://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint/camel-cxf-1.3.0.xsd=schema/cxfEndpoint.xsd
http\://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint/camel-cxf-1.4.0.xsd=schema/cxfEndpoint.xsd
http\://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint/camel-cxf-1.5.0.xsd=schema/cxfEndpoint.xsd
http\://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint/camel-cxf-1.6.0.xsd=schema/cxfEndpoint.xsd
http\://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint/camel-cxf-${pom.version}.xsd=schema/cxfEndpoint.xsd

Maybe the release does not parse and insert version info to this file
so we got to do that manually.

You can try using v1.6.0 instead to see if it works locally. eg just
try change the version in the xml file.