camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replies are not consumed from reply queue.
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:45:28 GMT
Hi,

The default value in the JmsConfiguration is -1 (I should update the
wiki page for it ), which means the thread will block until it get the
message or the thread is Interrupted.
If you set the receiveTimeout value, camel will check the timeout value
if the waiting thread is Interrupted.
So I guess setting the receiveTimeout value will help you to get back
the reply message.

Willem