camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Axis2 integration
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 00:30:47 GMT
Hi,

You can try to use camel-cxf component[1][2] or camel-http[3] component
to let camel talk to your Axis2 web services.

If you want to run the Axis2 services inside the camel, you may need to
migrate your service to CXF[4] first(if your are using JAXWS API, no
addition work need to do), because we don't provides camel-axis2
component for such integration.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/cxf-example.html
[3]http://camel.apache.org/http.html
[4]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF

Willem
Nick Arjen wrote:
> Hi ,
> We have already running some Axis2 web services and now we want to have some integration
solution too. It seems like Camel is a  good integration solution but I'm wonder if any one
try out for Camel/Axis2 ?