camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing CamelContext from different applications
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:30:06 GMT
Hi,
Can I know why you need to access the CamelContext from different JVM ?

Camel has lots of components can help your application talk across the
JVM, such as camel-jms , camel-mina, camel-cxf, camel-http etc.

If you just want to access the endpoint of upper components from
different JVM, that is doable.

But, if you just want to access the CamelContext, read the routes rule,
or do some manage things , you may need to consider the JMX or the camel
web console.

After rereading your questions , I think you just want to access the
service which is exported by camel. If you want to use ,net client to
talk with the service, I suggest you use the camel-cxf component[1]
which leverage the CXF[2] to implements a WebServices stack, and we did
some inter-operation tests between the CXF and .net years ago, they look
great.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html
[2]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF

Willem