camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CamelNamespaceHandler Exception
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:07:39 GMT
Hi,

I checked the code of  org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler
it implements the interface of
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler.

Can I know which version of Spring are you using ?

Willem
skadirov wrote:
> Thanks for responding.
>
> I am using camel 2.0-M1 and the following namespaces:

> 	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
> 	xmlns:broker="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
> 	xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
>           http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
>           http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
>           http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
>           http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd" >
>

> willem.jiang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Which version of Camel are you using ?
>> If you are using camel-1.x , you should try to use this namespace
>> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
>>
>> Willem
>>
>> skadirov wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I am getting  the exception below. I was wondering if someone had run
>>> into
>>> and what was the fix.
>>> Many thanks.
>>>
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>> [MessageBrokerContext.xml]; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class
>>> [org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler] for namespace
>>> [http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring] does not implement the