camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions On JMX And Load Balancing
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 08:17:29 GMT
Hi

Camel 1.x doesn't support the change the route dynamically.
Camel 2.0 supports to modify the route dynamically.
But for your requirement, I don't think current Camel 2.0 snapshot
supports this found , since we don't export the load balancer's
processor to the JMX.
We have plan to do some enhancements[1][2] of the JMX support after
Camel 2.0 release, please feel free to add your requirements.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1266
[2] http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1484

Willem