camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endpoint not found after 2.0.0 upgrade
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:10:35 GMT
No, targetNamespace (s) are unchanged.  For the spring one it is still
xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" see [1]
What I meant is that from http://camel.apache.org/schema you can
navigate to the respective subdirs and find that the camel-*-2.0.0.xsd
files are now available online.

Sorry for the confusion,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring-2.0.0.xsd