camel-users mailing list archives

From Nick Heudecker <nheudec...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element [template]
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 19:14:24 GMT
Possibly a follow-on to
http://www.nabble.com/Cannot-Autowire-consumerTemplate-for-client-test-td24781739.html,
I'm getting the following exception when I try to start my application:

2009-08-04 12:06:36.728::WARN:  Nested in
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location
[classpath:applicationContext-camel.xml]
Offending resource: class path resource [applicationContext.xml]; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[template]
Offending resource: class path resource [applicationContext-camel.xml]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[template]
Offending resource: class path resource [applicationContext-camel.xml]

Here's the bit of config it's complaining about:

    <camel:camelContext id="camel"/>

    <camel:template id="camelTemplate"/>

I'm running off of the latest 2.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting