camel-users mailing list archives

From Praveen Krishnan <praveen.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Monitor GC on Camel Context
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:33:12 GMT

Hi Claus,

I completely agree, will not create tickets so fast. But this is what i
basically am trying to do

I am trying to deploy my service to a host which has some dynamic network
interfaces. For example, the physical host name is

Physical host name : myproducts.domain.com
IP addr of Physical host name : 10.20.30.40

This physical host has multiple services installed

Dynamic host name for my service : camelservice.domain.com
IP addr of Dynamic host name : 10.20.30.41
Dynamic host name for my service : myotherservice.domain.com
IP addr of Dynamic host name : 10.20.30.42

So basically, even though i deploy my services on same physical host, they
run under different IP addr.

In my Camel-context.xml, i am trying to enable JMX for the camel context and
my config looks something like this

 <camel:camelContext id="main">
    <camel:jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="false" />
    <camel:template id="camelTemplate"/>
 </camel:camelContext>

I assumed that the camel beans will be exposed thru JMX on 10.20.30.41, but
when i started the service, camel is not binding to the correct JMX. It
always tries to bind to the 10.20.30.40 instead of 10.20.30.41

Question: How do i configure the jmxAgent to bind to the 10.20.30.41 ?

Hope i explained it in detail. Please do let me know if you have any
questions/concerns. Your advice on the issue would be really help me.

Thnx
-Praveen