camel-users mailing list archives

From Eric Bouer <ericbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Replies are not consumed from reply queue.
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:54:32 GMT

Hello.
I'm sending messages with InOut pattern to a JMS topic and set the replyTo
to a predefined queue.
Most of the time everything works fine but...
I have a suspicious situation that under certain conditions, camel wont read
replies from that queue and fail with ExchangeTimedOutException.
I can see the reply waiting in the Queue (using AMQ web console) but camel
wont consume it.
I see that camel is holding two 2 consumers on the reply queue (camel
creates and drops them every second), but not reading the reply message from
the Queue.
How can I track that down (Using 2.0-M3)?
Many thanks.