camel-users mailing list archives

From trivedi kumar b <Trivedi.Bodlap...@ge.com>
Subject using Transactions in the camel router
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:48:35 GMT

Hi All,

I am new to this concept called using transactions inside my router. I did
some googling on this, got some examples on jms Transaction Client. I am
trying to use transactions in my router. Here is my requirement:

In my router, I want to start a transaction (new one) before I proceed with
next processor in the router. The next processor basically makes a call to a
bean, which would either throw an error or successful message. If it is
exception, I want to rollback the transaction.

Can someone help me on this?

thanks in advance,
Trivedi