camel-users mailing list archives

From Srivatsa Katta <>
Subject HTTP component throwing IllegalArgumentException in M3 release.
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:17:50 GMT

I have the following routes defined in my application.

Basically the first endpoint (6666) is just routing/redirecting to the
second end point (8899).

When the client uses the endpoint (8899) directly, it works fine. But when
the client uses the endpoint 6666, it has to ideally route it to 8899 and
then return the result but then it throws IllegalArgumentException host
parameter is null.

The same route configuration works fine in the 2.0 M2 release, started
choking after I upgraded to M3 release.

Any help appreciated.