camel-users mailing list archives

From Olaf Bergner <olaf.berg...@saxsys.de>
Subject Bug in documentation: methodName should be method in bean: uri
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:01:32 GMT

Using Camel 2.0 M3 and following the documentation on the website I noticed
that the description of the bean component's URI scheme to be found on
http://camel.apache.org/components.html should be changed from
bean:beanName[?methodName=someMethod] to bean:beanName[?method=someMethod],
i.e. the parameter's name is method, not methodName. Had to study the source
code to figure that out. Leaves me wondering why nobody pointed this out
before, though.

Cheers,
Olaf