camel-users mailing list archives

From "allen.lau" <guy...@gmail.com>
Subject JMSExceptions from jms component?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 02:10:32 GMT

Hi,  I'm testing out the jms component using a route like so:

  <camelContext id="producer" trace="true"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <route>
            <from uri="file:src/data?noop=true"/>
            <loop>
                <constant>200</constant>
                <to uri="jms:LOAD_TEST" pattern="InOnly"/>
            </loop>
            <stop/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

I have also configured the activeMQ broker to fail send if no space using
the option:  <systemUsage sendFailIfNoSpace="true">

What I was hoping to achieve is to capture the exception that is thrown from
ActiveMQ in the Camel route and retry accordingly.   It seems though that
the Camel route never sees the exception.

Is my understanding incorrect or is this a bug in Camel?  I'm using 2.0-M3
and ActiveMQ 5.2.0 in my tests.

Thanks,
Allen