camel-users mailing list archives

From snowbug <>
Subject Re: Accessing CamelContext from different applications
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 04:25:01 GMT

willem.jiang wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes , you assumption is correct.
> If you want to directly talk to camel context in the same JVM, you could
> choice direct,  seda component. But if you want to do that across the
> JVMs, you have to other components :)
> Willem

Thank you for the confirmation. I am quite new to Camel so please allow me
to get more clarification on your "other components" comments. My
understanding to that is people would need to create JMS (or HTTP, or other)
component in the Camel app to allow other apps to send messages to it, and
the same time create application specific components in the Camel app to
send messages from the Camel app to other apps?

Thanks for you help,