camel-users mailing list archives

From snowbug <laji.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing CamelContext from different applications
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:51:19 GMT

Thank you for the reply.

Your assumptions are all correct. Basically, I have several applications
that need to interact with the Camel application, and I was thinking to have
camel route messages directly to them and have these applications drop
messages into the camel context directly. But with you response, and my own
research so far, looks like these applications won't be able to talk to
camel directly. I'll have to define service endpoints within the camel
application in order to interact with the other applications. - Is this
correct assumption?