camel-users mailing list archives

From akuhtz <andreas.ku...@siemens.com>
Subject Re: Does Jaxb With Spring Remoting (proxy) work ?
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:55:38 GMT

Hi,

If I get you right the problem is that the classes generated by jaxb do not
implement Serializable?! This can be changed by adding custom binding for
jaxb. I haven't tried out how to use this with Camel but I guess this should
be a starting point. You can also google for jaxb java class serializable.

Should be something like this:

&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?&gt;
&lt;jxb:bindings version="2.0"
              xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
              xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"&gt;
  &lt;jxb:bindings &gt;