camel-users mailing list archives

From snowbug <>
Subject Accessing CamelContext from different applications
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:03:22 GMT

I have been reading the documents and search the forum and web but didn't
find the answer yet so I decide to post a message of my own to seek for
helps :)

What I see so far is all running Camel in a single application where the
CamelContext can be retrieved easily with many different ways. My questions

1. How do I access an existing CamelContext at server from a client
application that is running in a different JVM / machine? Or is it doable?

2. How to interact with Camel from applications that is developed using
other languages, such as .NET?

Basically, what I want to figure out is, after creating a server that uses
Camel, what's the best way to participant in this message bus from
applications that are distributed in different machines?