camel-users mailing list archives

From skadirov <suhrob.kadi...@hbo.com>
Subject Re: CamelNamespaceHandler Exception
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:47:33 GMT

The environment is Savvion BPMS. Camel is used as integration tier between
savvion and thrid party tools (such as Aspera for file movement etc).

Both CamelNamespaceHandler and NamespaceHandler it seems should be loaded by
the same class loader. Here are savvion classpath declarations.

sbmcp=$sbmcp:$SBM_HOME/ebmsapps/common/lib/camel-spring-2.0-M1.jar
sbmcp=$sbmcp:$SBM_HOME/ebmsapps/common/lib/spring-2.5.6.jar
sbmcp=$sbmcp:$SBM_HOME/ebmsapps/common/lib/camel-core-2.0-M1.jar
sbmcp=$sbmcp:$SBM_HOME/ebmsapps/common/lib/camel-jms-2.0-M1.jar

Thanks.