camel-users mailing list archives

From Dan Salt <dan.s...@ge.com>
Subject Re: cxfEndpoint / ServiceMix / Offline
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:29:40 GMT

That fixed it! For those interested, my error was quite subtle.

I originally had:
http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf-1.6.1.xsd
.. and it should have been:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint/camel-cxf-1.6.0.xsd

.. so that it was picked up in the classpath by the files that Claus
mentioned.

Cheers,
Dan