camel-users mailing list archives

From skadirov <suhrob.kadi...@hbo.com>
Subject CamelNamespaceHandler Exception
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 20:08:40 GMT

Hello,
I am getting  the exception below. I was wondering if someone had run into
and what was the fix.
Many thanks.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[MessageBrokerContext.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class
[org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler] for namespace
[http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring] does not implement the
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler] interface