camel-users mailing list archives

From "Siegfried.Wirth" <siegfried.wi...@capgemini-sdm.com>
Subject JMS Priority
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:50:25 GMT

Hi Camel-Riders,
with http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1689 JMS priorities can
be set using the header JMSPriority. It seems to me that this works only if
a priority >= 1 is definied. Is there any reason that priority 0 is reset to
default priority? As far as I have found information about jms and
priorities in the sun documentation values from 0...9 are permitted. On the
other side the camel documentation for JMS
(http://camel.apache.org/jms.html) states for the endpoint priority value
(where 0 works fine): "Values of > 1 specify the message priority when
sending, if the explicitQosEnabled property is specified (with 0 as the
lowest priority and 9 as the highest)" :confused:

Thanks,
Siegfried Wirth