camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From otech <otech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel OSGI is not working in Eclipse RCP 3.5
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 13:39:08 GMT

I copied the wrong file in another project. I have edited the last post.
Thanks



Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
> 
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:28 PM, otech<otech.ou@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I found this message in the log:
>> 2009-08-06 08:54:31,225 INFO
>> [org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler] - camel-osgi.jar
>> not
>> detected in classpath
>>
>> I did include the camel-osgi-2.0-M3.jar into my eclipse rcp project. The
>> following is the setting in MANIFEST.MF:
>>
>> Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ui,
>>  org.eclipse.core.runtime,
>>  org.eclipse.core.databinding;bundle-version="1.2.0",
>>  org.eclipse.core.databinding.beans;bundle-version="1.2.0",
>>  org.eclipse.core.databinding.property;bundle-version="1.2.0",
>>  org.eclipse.jface.databinding;bundle-version="1.3.0"
>> Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.6
>> Bundle-ActivationPolicy: lazy
>> Bundle-ClassPath: libs/glazedlists-1.8.0_java15.jar,
>>  libs/net.sourceforge.nattable.core_2.0.0.200906211946.jar,
>>  libs/net.sourceforge.nattable.extension.glazedlists_2.0.0.200906211946.jar,
>>  .,
>>  libs/commons-lang-2.4.jar,
>>  libs/activemq-all-5.2.0.jar,
>>  libs/commons-beanutils-1.8.0.jar,
>>  libs/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar,
>>  libs/log4j-1.2.14.jar,
>>  libs/spring-beans-2.5.6.jar,
>>  libs/spring-context-2.5.6.jar,
>>  libs/spring-core-2.5.6.jar,
>>  libs/spring-jms-2.5.6.jar,
>>  libs/spring-tx-2.5.6.jar,
>>  libs/xbean-spring-3.2.jar,
>>  libs/k170-1.0.jar,
>>  libs/spring-aop-2.0.8.jar,
>>  libs/camel-jms-2.0-M3.jar,
>>  libs/jencks-2.0.jar,
>>  libs/jencks-amqpool-2.0.jar,
>>  libs/commons-pool-1.5.2.jar,
>>  libs/camel-core-2.0-M3.jar,
>>  libs/camel-spring-2.0-M3.jar,
>>  libs/activemq-camel-5.2.0.jar
>>
> 
> And just to be sure libs/camel-osgi-2.0-M3.jar is in the list above on
> your side?
> I cannot see it in the mail you posted.
> 
> 
>> Please give me some advise. Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Can you see in your log file at INFO level what Camel has to say about
>>> OSGi
>>>
>>> It should either say:
>>>             LOG.info("camel-osgi.jar detected in classpath");
>>>
>>> Or that it cannot find OSGi
>>>             LOG.info("camel-osgi.jar not detected in classpath");
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 10:04 PM, otech<otech.ou@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi all, I am facing a problem when using Camel in Eclipse RCP. In our
>>>> project, we using spring and camel in Eclipse RCP for processing JMS
>>>> message. The problem happening for the converter loading into camel
>>>> context.
>>>> I looked at some post in Camel Bugzilla. It said it had been fixed in
>>>> 1.6.
>>>> But it still comes out in new version of Eclipse 3.5. Please give me
>>>> any
>>>> suggestion that can solve the problem. Thanks you in advance.
>>>>
>>>> 2009-08-05 15:08:03,907 WARN
>>>> [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver] - Could not
>>>> read
>>>> entries in url:
>>>> bundleresource://34.fwk26208195:24/org/apache/activemq/camel/converter/
>>>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: \org\apache\activemq\camel\converter
>>>> (The
>>>> system cannot find the path specified)
>>>>        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>>>        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.find(DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.java:250)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.find(DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.java:178)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.findAnnotated(DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.java:98)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.load(AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.java:62)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.checkLoaded(DefaultTypeConverter.java:359)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.doConvertTo(DefaultTypeConverter.java:153)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.convertTo(DefaultTypeConverter.java:86)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getBody(MessageSupport.java:75)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getBody(MessageSupport.java:49)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:46)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:186)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:155)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:88)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler.process(DefaultErrorHandler.java:49)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:148)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processNext(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:54)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.process(DelegateProcessor.java:48)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:83)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:543)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:482)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:451)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:982)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:974)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:876)
>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2009-08-05 15:08:03,860 WARN
>>>> [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver] - Could not
>>>> read
>>>> entries in url:
>>>> bundleresource://34.fwk26208195:22/org/apache/camel/component/file/
>>>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: \org\apache\camel\component\file (The
>>>> system
>>>> cannot find the path specified)
>>>>        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>>>        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.find(DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.java:250)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.find(DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.java:178)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.findAnnotated(DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.java:98)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.load(AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.java:62)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.checkLoaded(DefaultTypeConverter.java:359)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.doConvertTo(DefaultTypeConverter.java:153)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.convertTo(DefaultTypeConverter.java:86)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getBody(MessageSupport.java:75)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getBody(MessageSupport.java:49)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:46)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:186)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:155)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:88)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler.process(DefaultErrorHandler.java:49)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:148)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processNext(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:54)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.process(DelegateProcessor.java:48)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:83)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:543)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:482)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:451)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:982)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:974)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:876)
>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Camel-OSGI-is-not-working-in-Eclipse-RCP-3.5-tp24835236p24835236.html
>>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>> Apache Camel Committer
>>>
>>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Camel-OSGI-is-not-working-in-Eclipse-RCP-3.5-tp24835236p24846562.html
>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Claus Ibsen
> Apache Camel Committer
> 
> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Camel-OSGI-is-not-working-in-Eclipse-RCP-3.5-tp24835236p24846795.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message