camel-users mailing list archives

From zoorg <zo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: using xpath tokenize function inside camel
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:58:09 GMT

No I do not manage to make it working.
I am not sure but my conclusion was that camel use the jdk default
implementation to evaluate XPath expressions which only support XPath
version 1.0. And the "tokenize" function needs XPAth version 2.0.
But I think my problem is different than the other user since the
"substring" function is supported in XPath 1.0.
Regards
William