camel-users mailing list archives

From Ensonik <mike.mcl...@streamtheworld.com>
Subject Re: Dropped jms messages on java.io.UTFDataFormatException
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:05:48 GMT

Actually, I'm struggling to understand what you're suggesting. All my JMS
interaction is done through Camel right now. I need to hook and get access
to that message outside of Camel ...

So if I get it right, I'll need to have some sort of consumer (which doesn't
use Camel) on my queue which will check the payload, then once it's
confirmed as right, move to a queue where Camel is listening?

Do you see the irony? I'm guessing that it's not what you're suggesting, but
right now, that's all I can see. Dropping messages is not an option for me
(as I'm guessing is the case for many).