camel-users mailing list archives

From Jody Chen <>
Subject Sell AF1, Lacoste, dunk, Puma, Prada shoes on
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:44:29 GMT

Welcome to for the latest nike shoes, brand new handbag
and burban &amp; hip hop clothing.
We, Fujian Sneakervendor CO., Ltd, based in Putian, China are specialized in
wholesale and retail world brand sneakers and hip hop urbent clothing.
Here are the main products that we deal with.
Shoes: Nike Jordan, AF1, jordan af1 fusions, jordan 23 sneakers, Dunk SB,
air max, air shox, Adidas, Puma, Prada, Timberland, Bape, Gucci, LV, Coach,
Lacoste, Supra, Ato Matsumoto, Lacoste, James, Kobe, Converse, Creative
Recreation, CR DICOCO.
Jeans: Evisu, Gucci, Armani, Bape BBC, Red Monkey, G-Star, Levis, Diesel,
Versace, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Ed Hardy, True Religion, Coogi, Christian
Audigier, Affliction, Laguna Beach, Iceberg, Crown Holder, Roca wear, Dolce
& Gabbana, Artful Dodger, Blac Label, Rock & Republic Jeans Shorts and
T-shirt: BBC, Bape, G-Star, Evisu, Coogi, Armani, LV, 5ive jungle,
Akademiks, Smet, A & F, Affliction, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Blac
Label, Polo, Lacoste, Crown Holder, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Ecko, Gucci,
Adidas, Nike, Levis T-shirts and dress shirts.
Hoodies/Jacket: Bape, BBC, LRG, Evisu, Coogi, Affliction, Artful Dodger,
Christian Audigier, Adidas Tracksuit, Nike, Lacoste, NBA tracksuit, Gucci,
Abercrombie & Fitch Jackets
We can ship to all over the world. Welcome to contact us by email: