camel-users mailing list archives

From juhasiltanen <juhasilta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Routing with RouteBuilder and onException, missing the Exception instance
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:07:25 GMT

I am trying to get the custom exception at the point when the executions hits
my processor implementation, not during the route configuration.

I assume, that by invoking Exchange.getProperties a full Map of properties
is provided. Is this the case?

By iterating over the Map, only two properties are available: CamelBinding
and CamelBeanHolder.

I am using Camel 2.0 M3

Any more ideas?

-J-