camel-users mailing list archives

From vincentytran <vincentyt...@gmail.com>
Subject must be of type org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFactory error
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:12:44 GMT

Hello. I need some help with using camel-hl7. I'm new to servicemix and I've
been doing my best following all the tutorials and samples.

The error I am getting is:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanNotOfRequiredTypeException:
Bean named 'hl7codec' must be of type
[org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFactory], but was actually of
type [org.apache.camel.component.hl7.HL7MLLPCodec]

My camel-context.xml file contains...
<camelContext id="camel"
		<package>ca.blah</package>
	</camelContext>
<bean id="hl7codec" class="org.apache.camel.component.hl7.HL7MLLPCodec">
        <property name="charset" value="iso-8859-1"/>
</bean>

And I have a class that extends RouteBuilder in the ca.blah package...

from("mina:tcp://localhost:8888?sync=true&codec=hl7codec")
        .process(new Processor() {
                // use plain String as message format
                String body = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
                // return the response as plain string
                exchange.getOut().setBody("Bye World");
            }
        })