camel-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Prochniak <...@touk.pl>
Subject Re: CamelNamespaceHandler Exception
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:20:18 GMT
Can you describe environment you're using (osgi, smx, ...) ?
I experienced similar problems and they were usually related to
classloader issues (i.e.
org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler was loaded by
deifferent classloader than
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler)

br,
maciek prochniak