camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have anybody here tried the tutorial-osgi-camel-part2?
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:59:01 GMT
Hi Kevin

The zip file tutorial-osgi-camel-part2.zip in page
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part2.html still shows that it's
created in May 04, 2009. Please let me know if it's the right file to
download.

>> I will check next monday why the zip has not been published from cwiki to
camel web site

By the way, you mentioned that currently servicemix kernel has no official
build and I have to build it by myself. Actually I did not build it by
myself. I download it from
http://servicemix.apache.org/kernel/karaf-download.html. Should I build it
by myself?

>> The official release of Apache Felix Karaf is planned for end of Augustus
this year. don't use it for the moment because the jars used by it are a bit
different from Apache ServiceMix Kernel. I will try to deploy newt week in a
build of Karaf and provide a feature file modified

the zip is in myspace website : http://www.sendspace.com/file/lyml1v

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect