camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic consumers with Camel.
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:15:30 GMT
Let me detail the problem space the non-technical client is asking me to
model and solve:

The application will be creating tables of Poker. Each Table will be it's
own Message Driven Service for 9 players.

However, each table is going to be created dynamically based on a (or
multiple) paid advertisers. So the admin will get a new advertiser, and can
create a new table service that can accept 9 publishers/subscribers.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---