camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https://springframework.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/springframework/repos/repo-ext not accessible ?
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:31:26 GMT
Hi

I use nexus locally and have newer had an issue get stuff with maven since.

I am not behind any corporate firewall that can make all things go
bad. Pure ISP.

Maybe it can get from a regular http. And I wonder if its needed at
all. Could you try removing it from the pom.xml and do a full rebuild?
I would assume the spring osgi stuff is avail at public repos not needed a HTTPS

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/