camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: FTP Component Network Failure Recovery Problem
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 05:55:42 GMT
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Jason Queen<> wrote:
> The fix worked.  Now in my test case when the cable is unplugged every 20
> secs. it tries to scan the folder fails and retries 3 times (default
> behavior) then gives up.  Once the network connection is restored it
> reconnects and processes normally.  One last question, will this also fix
> the sftp component?

Thanks for reporting back and testing on your side.
Yes the fix is also done on the SFTP side as well. However we do not
have any mocked SFTP server to unit test against (none java version
exists to my knowledge). So what the it does is sharing as much code
as possible with the regular ftp/file component. The only difference
is mostly the SFTPOperations.

I have done the same fix there as well. But it would be great if
people could test the SFTP for the same problem as you did with the