camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel and IBM MQ Series
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:12:13 GMT
Hi

Welcome to the Camel.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM, aliasrob<aliasrobM@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello has anyone ever used Camel with IBM's MQ Series. We are looking at
> possible using the two products together but have no example or the two
> products working together

My former client uses Camel inside IBM WebSphere 6.0/6.1 and connects
to remote MQ servers.
And AFAIR also uses the MQ build into IBM WebSphere as well.

You should basically just use JNDI lookup to the JMS ConnectionFactory.

There is a very basic documentation about it here:
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html
just search for JNDI

And you can also try searching the Camel user forum at nabble for WebSphere
http://www.nabble.com/Camel---Users-f36428.html