camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: File Component Changes In Camel 2.0-M2
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:02:45 GMT

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:29 AM, Carlo Camerino<> wrote:
> hi,
> i'm currently using file component in camel 2.0-M2. I'm finding out that
> it's not working properly already unlike in camel 1.6 below.
> is there any changes that I need to be implemented?
> The same route that I used for Camel 1.5 is not working for camel 2.0-M2

Camel 2 have a rewritten file component so some options in 1.5 is eg
not the same in 2.0.

> It's not getting properly from the directory that I set it to get from.
> Do I need to change anything?

First you need to post what the problem is. Writing that X does not
work is not gonna help to much without
being more specific.

And also posting your route will help.

> Should I use file2 instead?

No there is no file2 as such. Its just the camel documentation being
divided into the old and the new (file2).

> Carlo

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Open Source Integration: