camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS correlation ID
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 08:01:21 GMT
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:03 AM, rogster<eric.d.eborn@lmco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to do something simple, but can't seem to get it to work.  I have
> a route like this:
>
> <from uri="jbi:service:urn:com.myservice:ServiceA"/>
> <to uri="activemq:myqueue"/>
> <to uri="log:myLog"/>
>
> I turned on tracing and I see the that a message was successfully recieved
> from the my service listening on activemq:myqueue, but before being
> delivered to log:myLog, I get the following warning:
>
> WARN - Requestor - Ignoring message with no correlationID!
> ActiveMQTextMessage {...correlationId = null...}
>
> I never see anything delivered to log:myLog.
>
> Shouldn't the above route work?  Shouldn't Camel insert a guid into the
> correlation ID, and use that to route the response to my log?
What version of Camel are you using? Its rather important that when
asking on these forums please note the version.
There is quite a gap between 1.x and 2.0.

What message exchange patterns are you using? inOnly or inOut.

You can try forcing it to be inOnly when sending to the JMS queue.

 <from uri="jbi:service:urn:com.myservice:ServiceA"/>
 <to uri="activemq:myqueue" exchangePattern="inOnly/>
 <to uri="log:myLog"/>