camel-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>
Subject Load Balancing Questions
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:06:46 GMT
Hi,

I have an inquiry regarding balancing.
If i use round robin load balancing, it will distribute my requests into
three different queues which have different processors in them.

If I spawn for example 200 threads, they will go to queue 1,2,3 in a round
robin way.
This is if 200 threads each have 1 requests

What if for example I have 200 threads?
but each thread can have a variable number of requests?

Is there anyway that I can set it

1st Thread - 3 requests ( All GOes To Queue 1)
2nd Thread - 4 requests ( All Goes To Queue 2)
3rd Thread - 1 request ( Goes To Queue 3)
4th Thread - 3 request( Goes TO Queue 1)

So in short, the affinity is related to the thread ( or thread id) i'm not
sure.

Is there a way for  camel to do this?

Thanks A Lot!