camel-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <car...@sxchange.com.ph>
Subject Best Way Of Sending Messages To A Camel Context
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 04:14:26 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering on what is the best way to approach this. I have two
applications. One is a web application and another one is an application
running a camel context.
Given this, I want my web application to commuinicate to the camel context
which is running in a separate JVM on the same server.

What is the best way to place a message on that context?

Will I use CXF directly?

I don't have a camel context running in my web application. Can i have a
producertemplate without a camel context?

i've taught of two appraoches that I could use

one is to use cxf to place a web service call on the other context and the
other one is to use JMS....

What's the best approach with regards to this kind of situation?

Thanks