camel-users mailing list archives

From msjwhite <marksjwh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Routes JMX attributes not updated in 2.0-M2
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:35:20 GMT

Confirmed JMX Attributes for routes are now being updated when messages flow
in 2.0-SNAPSHOT.

The timestamps for last valid and failed messages and the message count are
correct.

But I have a query about the processing times being reported - they cannot
be the combined process time of all the processors or the time the message
is in the route (I have processors in my route that take >200ms, but the
route is still saying a <1ms processing time).

What are the route processing times based on?

Thanks
Mark